London is a big place, both for Mundanes, Nephilim, and Downworlders. Here's just a few places to be
- The London Institute is home to the Nephilim. Downworlders beware, as it is holy ground.
- Hyde Park is a popular place, but the most important thing about Hyde Park is it's entrance to Faerieland through the east side of The Serpentine Lake.
- Go to Big Ben for all your clockwork needs. After all, what isn't amazing about a giant clock?
- How about a magical viewing of the great city of London? Climb aboard the London Eye, and relax after in the city's Sea Life London Aquarium.
- The Borough Market is a great place to get food and celebrate the culture of London. Fish and chips tonight anyone?
- To get ready for gory stuff, how about taking tour through the gallows humourist The London Dungeon?
- Where does the London Vampire clan reside? In Bleeding Heart Yard of course. They do have a sense of humor
- And of course, the London Wolfpack resides <insert place here>